Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

My Holiday Highlight

Wow you will never guess what I did in the holidays. On tuesday me and my family went to Matariki at Matariki we saw a lot of lovely lights they were amazing and we watched the cook island dance After we saw the cook island group we had pizza the pizza was YUMMY! the pizza that I had was ham and cheese. Then we went to my house and eat the pizza after having pizza for dessert we had custard caramel slices and sprinkles with apple pie DElICIOUS! then we all went to bed.


The next day we all woke up had breakfast. For breakfast we had scrambled eggs on toast steak and mince that's what my aunts and uncles had me and my brother had pancakes we had a yummy breakfast.After that we cleaned our house then went to the pools fun! I was doing a lot of booms in the pool. For lunch we had chicken and chips for lunch from Elstree there chicken is really nice.


On sunday it was my cousins 8th birthday it was fun because for his birthday we went to Rainbow’s end it was cool but I was scared because of the stratis fair it would of swang you upside down that was my most scary ride and the fair for his cake was a red motor bike and the birthday boy's name was Dinero his is my most favorite boy cousin his birthday was awesome and I’m glad he had an amazing time at rainbow’s end.


On his birthday we had yummy goody bags in our goody bags we had lollies chocolates and a packet of chips DELICIOUS I think that was my 2nd favorite birthday i've ever been to and we had hangi for his birthday.

After we had something to eat we went back to my cousins house when we got there we played a game of 123 you're in with me all of his friends came over we had a lot of fun once we played the game we all got tied so we went to bed and had a good night sleep.


That was the greatest holiday i’ve ever been to my holiday was so amazing and I can’t wait until the next holiday.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment