When science had began our whole class got science books to write down the safety rules.
- Always put your bag under the desk
- wear goggles when heating substaces or heating chemicals
- listen to intructions before you start particals
- No eating or drinking in the science lab
- Tie up long hair while doing any exsperiments
- wash you hands after particals
- tidy up after every partical
- Use both hands and be carefull and not jumpi8ng around while holding equitment
- Do not touch any chemicals with you bare hands
- Do not sniff any chemicals but only warft with your hands
- Put broken glass pieces in the broken glass bucket
- When accidents happen always inform the teacher
- Don't play with any equitment
- Connect the rubber tube to the gas tob
- Close the air tube
- Light the match and bring it to the top of the barrel burner
- Turn the gas top on
- Open the air whole
The structure of the earth/Earth is made up of 4 layers
- Outter core
- Inner core
2. Mantle is the denser layer mantle of lot.
Semi solid rock located below the crust about 3000km.
3. Outter core is the only liquid layer mostly made of iron and niekkle around 2300km thick
4. Inner core is an extremly hot layer,solid layer made of mostly iron.
Types of crust here are two types of crust
- Continental crust - thicker layer
- Oceanic crust - thicnner layer
Why is it still solid even though the outter core is liquid
*Key word - preasure
*The inner core remains solid because the preasure from the top layer
* Allows particals to move and here remains solid
*Crust is divided into two - lithosphere and asthenoshere.
*lithosphere is the rigid lower part of the earth consisting of the crust and upper mantle
* Asthenosphere is the upper layer of the earths mantle,below the lithosphere in which there is relatively low resistance to plastic flow and convection is thought to occur.
volcanoes are substanced by subduction rifting hots spots the tectonic plates move over a fixed hot spot. It also erupts when it it transformed its boundary and when the plates slide together.