Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Year 5 and 6 Camp 2014

Mmm mm Mmm mm! That was just delightful and yummy too ! On Wednesday night I could hear strange noises and it was scary. When all the campers woke up all of the campers had to wake up and do some jump jam. Then after we had done some jump jam we had breakfast. For breakfast we had rice bubbles and corn flakes with a cup of milo,  it was just delicious.

On the 4th of friday we went to mangere pools . When we got there we had to get changed in the girls toilets,then after we got changed we had to sit in our group lines. Then Miss Vaafusuaga would let one group at a time and  then the slide, opened and the bombing pools. All of the kids jumped on the slide and hoped in the bombing  pool to, and that was the first time I went to mangere pools. When I jumped into the bombing pool it was deep and it was just awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dezarae
    I love the stars that are on your tent,they look lovely also Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dezarae
    I really liked the way that you diciribed how yummy that food was.and how that noise was scaring you at night. I will be going on that camp tomorrow, I think that it will be an fun camp.

    ReplyDelete