Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Our experience of maniakalani

Most of last week room 5 and and the other classes were working on there movies for our maniakalani film festival movies each class had 2 weeks and a bit to complete there movies my favorite part of our movie is searching threw the bushes but my most challenging part was walking on the rocks and trying not to fall into the lake, I think I did pretty good when the camera had set action towards me and the others.

Our Maniakalani film will be released at hoyts term two on a Wednesday at 9:30 am or 10:00 am in the morning. We also will be watching other classes of England school and the school and the teachers included will be attending this trip. We hope to see more amazing movies that Pt England has created for us and best luck to you teams movies especially TEAM 5!!
Image result for Manaiakalani

No comments:

Post a Comment