Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

My weekend writing

My weekend!

In the weekend me and my whole family had a BBQ it was so yum. After that me and my cousin had some chocolate ice cream it was so cold I got a brain freeze and it was delicious too then we had to go to bed.

the next day it was my cousin’s 1st birthday her theme was Sofia the first she looked so pretty in her dress. She had a Sofia the first cake and she just turned 1 years old then we were hitting the pinata was shaped like a unicorn her birthday was amazing.

On Sunday Afternoon Me and My whole family had a family dinner it was delicious a few hours later me and my aunty Nadia made some caramel brownies they were so yum then we had to go to bed because it was school the next day.

It was Monday morning I had to get up ready for school but i was so tired from Sunday but once I got up it was freezing so I had a hot bath but I realized I was late. So I quickly put on My uniform made my lunch then went to school I had the best weekend in days.    




         

No comments:

Post a Comment