Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

My weekend writing

WALT: My weekend writing

Guess what i did in the weekend?On Saturday morning me my brother,dad and mum went to McDonalds for breakfast it was YUMMY! for breakfast I had hot cakes with maple syrup and a pineapple smoothie.After we had breakfast we stayed at my nan's house for a little bit a few minutes later my dad gave me and my brother ten dollars each we spent it on lollies and decorations for our room me and my family had a amazing day out.

The next day my Aunt and uncle came over to ask us if we wanted to go to the skate park and my dad said yes so we grabbed our scooters and went to the skate park.When we got there we had a little snack before we went for a skate but the favourite part of the day was when me and all of my cousins came over and we had a lot of fun and that was my long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment