Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Use my brain.use my heart.i'm going to be cybersmart





Use my brain,use my heart. i’m going to be
cybersmart.and be frucher focus



Use My brain

You need to always your brain online because if you don’t use your brain you will won’t be smart at using your brain.And you need to use your brain online and so you can be safe.And if Anyone sends you a nasty email you know what to do take a screenshot and send it to one of the teachers that’s why you gotta use your brain,use your heart,i’m going to be cybersmart be future focussed.


Use my heart

Use my heart means when you make the right decision and the right choice before you do it. Think about some of the things you are going to do and keep calm and be cybersmart and do the right think before you make the right choice.






Cybersmart

Cybersmart means be cybersmart and do the right thing online. And if someone sends you a doggy email you know what to do screenshot tell three teachers and send it to Mr.burt.And stay cybersmart.

























                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment